Sunday, October 9, 2011

That Song By OneRepublic, or, What There Is To Complain About

I've been trying a little experiment lately.

I've been shutting up while I read the internet, when I get around to reading it.  I just read with an open heart, take it in, and move on.  I used to converse with it.  Now I'm trying to be quieter.

I'm also enjoying other things besides the internet.  I am reading much more.  I'm finding new ways to make my resume better.  I'm writing a novel that I can't wait to read myself.  I'm reading others' good books, too.  I'm walking in the sunshine until there is none, until the Pacific rains come.  And I am still enjoying baseball...I'm finding more boys to fall in love with.

"It's hard not to be romantic about baseball." ~ "Moneyball"

I know, I've been quieter.  But there's really not much to say this week; I've been too busy living.

Onward, dear reader.

P.S. - This song is the inspiration for the title of this week's post.  I would love to say that I'm rooting for the Brewers, but I just liked the look of pure joy on Fielder's and Betancourt's faces here.  I really haven't picked a team to win it...all four teams are underdogs and I'm just enjoying the game.  I.  LOVE.  THIS.  GAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment